Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

We Didn't Go Farrar

Over the weekend, Nate and I made an unexpected trip down to his parents.
I finished my new employee training Friday morning and stopped by work to find out that the event I was supposed to work Saturday was cancelled. So once Nate was done with work, off to Farrar we went! This weekend was a special one, not only did Nate and I finally get to meet our niece Grace, but we also made it to her baptism.


Yeah, I'm holding her. You really think I was going to give her up for some pictures? No way.
Please ignore my wrinkly pants.
I also didn't have my camera at first, so I didn't get any pictures of Grace with John and Alex, but I get a picture of her with the proud new godparents. 


And if I didn't get my fill of baby this time around, another niece should be making her appearance sometime in August. Don't expect anything from Nate and I in the near future.

Oh, and one of Julie's cats had kittens.

I'm in love!!
The only thing keeping one of them from coming home with me was the 2 pet limit on post. And Nate's allergy too, I guess.



I promise that mommy only looks annoyed with me, and wasn't actually mad.

Nate's parents are visiting us next weekend. It will be the third weekend in a row we'll see Roger and Julie. I think we're spoiling them. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs