Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Today is a bittersweet day for me. While I still have some wonderful men in my life, it is my first Father's Day without my dad. It's a little rough, and while I would love to brag about how awesome all these gentlemen are like I gloated about the ladies on Mother's Day, it would involve talking about my dad. Truthfully,I'm just not ready. It's one thing to talk about him with my family, a whole other thing to let it all out on the world wide web.
 So today I'm going to wish all you papa's a very happy Father's Day with a little extra love going out to my dad, Arnie (my step-dad), Roger (my father-in-law), and my brothers (all of 'em!) Steve, Dean, Jason, John, Josh, and Caleb. And of course, to my wonderful husband, and awesome dog-dad.
Nate's parents are here visiting. Dinner last night, and church this morning will round out our Father's Day weekend.
 And of course, no post would be complete without some pictures.





Image by a.photographer



Image by a.photographer





Image by a.photographer

What are your plans for Father's Day?

1 comment:

  1. Where's my credit for my photo? :)
    Love the pics. Have been thinking about you all day. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs