Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Keeping It Clean

Nate and I have had an eventful few days. Friday, I had my first day of work and, well, it was work. But it felt great to walk away with that tip money again.

Saturday, Nate and I went to Lily, our niece's, 4th birthday party.
It was great to be able to do something with family, which is primarily why we asked to be stationed at Leonard Wood in the first place.

Monday, we got our new washer and dryer. Our old set was a casualty of the move, having been packed and re-packed at least 3 times. Lowe's took our old set, delivered, hooked up, and tested the new set. I love the set. I know I'm old when I get this excited over new appliances.
The laundry pile that was bigger than I am no longer exists. Other than Nate's pile of uniforms, we managed to get it all folded and put away as well.

My life is a sea of digital camouflage, green socks, and khaki shirts . My laundry piles consist of: whites, darks, colors, and Army.

And lastly, Candy Crush Saga is destroying my life. I got Nate hooked on it too. Seriously though, I want to kick whoever made this game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs