Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Our House Is Now A Home

Yesterday was a glorious day at our house. Well, until I realized that Nate and I now had to un-pack and put away everything....






Oh yeah, I finished painting the living room too. And hung curtains. I keep you all so informed.
 Eventually we got 'er all out and the big things are put away. EVERYTHING was dirty. Everything. It all got a good wipe down before I moved onto the kitchen...




Our kitchen is now maneuverable as well. :)
Oh, and we have our bed again. It's about a million feet high....Kidding, only about three feet.




The only casualty in the move was our washer. It's hard to describe what happened, but essentially, it's not going to work anytime soon. So Nate and I ventured out to Lowe's and bought this washer and this dryer. They arrive Monday. Just in time for me to wash alllllllllll the laundry we have. The pile makes me cry a little inside. It's our regular laundry from the last 2-ish weeks, plus all of Nate's clothing and uniforms that arrived from Korea on Tuesday, and also our bedding, linens, and some clothes that I had in storage. Minus the shoes, the pile now looks like this...
I spy a puppy butt.

I want my mommy.

Besides that, the living room now looks like this:

Except the large stack of boxes, those are gone now too. Grey's Anatomy is still on the TV however.

And my last update is that I officially start my new job tomorrow. I'm not so much excited about the work as I am to have a reason to leave the house.
You are all so jealous of my exciting life, I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs