Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Yup, it's actually happening!

At some point while Nate was in Korea, I asked him if he would build us a bed.
Silly guy said yes.
While in Georgia, our bed just sat on the floor. Not a big deal, but we do have two dogs that enjoy waking us up. I also really wanted a bed.

Nate is out buying the wood now (I didn't go, I call everything a 2x4). My inspiration is this West Elm bed with the outofthisworld price tag (roughly $1500). Nooooooooooo thank you.
Image via West Elm

But neither of us is that crafty, so we are also using this plan from Ana White. She makes me think I can build things, and then I think 'mmmm better not'. Then I find Nate.
(yes, that was a Pitch Perfect reference thankyouverymuch)

More pictures to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs