Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

If You Like Pina Coladas

Ok, I really don't like Pina Coladas, but I'm sure there will be many other tasty beverages available to Nate and myself on our cruise!

The fridge is empty, house clean, bed made, laundry and dishes done. Just some quick packing and we head out tonight for Nate's parents to drop Tripp and Libby off for their vacations at Nana and Papa's. Then it's two days in lovely Charleston, followed by 5 blissful days on the Carnival Fantasy with stops in Freeport and Nassau.



We're pretty excited to say the least. I get to cross two biggies off my bucket list, swimming with dolphins and snorkeling! I promise to take lots and lots of pictures and rub them all in your faces later. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs